Care and Maintenance for Clothing:
Washing and drying the garment will make it feel softer.
For a softer feel
• Wash garment before wearing.
• To maintain the durability of the image, turn garment inside out and machine wash cold.
• Use a color-safe detergent and remove promptly from washer. Colors may bleed if left wet too long. Do not use
• Wash garment separately from others (first time only); do not dry clean.
• Tumble dry low with garment turned inside out (this minimizes the image rubbing against other clothes).
Care and Maintenance for Bonnets:
- Please do not reverse bonnets with cloth or letters.
- Bonnets with letters or words please wear inside out while showering and washing. Tumble low dry.
Care and Maintenance for Tumbler Cups:
- Please WASH before use.
- Not microwavable or dishwasher safe, hand wash only.
**WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CARE INSTRIUCTIONS NOT FOLLOWED, THANK YOU.